Thursday, April 24, 2014

Why this blog?

I have another blog that I treat as a "baby book" for my girls, but I felt the need to start a blog just based on my upcoming FAI surgery (& so to not hog their blog with my woes!) I feel like FAI is such an uncommon and unknown thing, and something that has really helped me prepare for my surgery is by reading other people's experience with the surgery and beyond through recovery. So my hope is to share what brought me to this point, how my surgery goes, and how I recover. I'm hoping all of it will be helpful to others that are searching for more information, just as I was (and currently am).

I'll include my story and progress in separate posts, but please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions. Besides just writing to document my experience, I'm doing this for YOU too.

Best,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment