Wednesday, June 25, 2014

6 week post op appt

I did my usual trek to columbus to have my 6 week post op appt. I guess we didn't talk much about the surgery other than looking at the x rays, bc my mouth kept going on and on about surgery #2 for my left hip. 

We talked a good bit about possibly doing it in October ... Which would be after my volleyball season ends (I coach), and before my husband starts coaching basketball. That would be 5ish months apart. 

Until then, I'm still doing PT. It's been moved to twice per week bc it's getting more intense, as my PT put it. However, the bad news is, my PT changed jobs, so she I won't be my PT anymore. That makes me really unhappy bc she's been following me and working on me since months before the actual surgery. I feel like the other PT at the office, while I'm sure he's great, doesn't know me and my limitations and how I can push things, and etc. Just really super bummed out. 

So anyways, the doctor ordered me a hip injection for my left hip, and also when I go for my 3 month follow up, I'll get an MRI on the left hip as well. So I guess 2014 is the year of correcting my darn hips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment