Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Yoga

A friend talked me into trying yoga last week ... and there was a package that was for first time guests only, where you can get 1 month unlimited. So I did it, I didn't love it, but is signed up for the package. My main reason was that it's a good stretch, AND I can't really do anything else (besides the lifting I've been doing), so I figured why not?

I have to say, it does help in that if my hip hurts beforehand, I feel better after. 

I probably won't do it after this month is up, but never say never.

My doctor did mention that I could probably start using the elliptical around the 8 week mark, and then start slowllllly running around the 10ish week mark (we are talking, 1 minute on, 1 minute off, etc). 

I might it have a need for yoga after, but I do enjoy it more than I did the first day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment