Monday, June 2, 2014

2 week check up (and 21 days post op!)

I had my 2 week check up on Friday, and so thankful to get those pesky stitches removed. I was just getting sick of having to keep them covered in the shower, and the band aids were starting to irritate my skin too. 
I saw the NP that I really like, and she really reiterated to take it easy, even if I'm feeling good. 

The horrible thing is, my left (non op) hip is feeling worse than my op hip. Ugh. But, I'd rather get surgery #2 over with this year as well, so that I can hopefully be done with them and really get to recovery. My doctor said +/- 6 months they could do the other hip. So at my 6 week post op I'm going to hopefully get the ball rolling, in hopes of a surgery mid October before my husband starts coaching basketball and can't help out as much. 

Even though it's already annoying now, driving 2 hours to and from appointments will really be annoying as can be then. 

Still lifting upper body in the gym, still doing PT twice a day (at home, just 1-2 times per week do I actually go to PT). I will go over my exercises in another post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment