Wednesday, May 28, 2014

17 days post op!

I have been doing great, all weekend too. Some days I forget I had surgery at all! But today for some reason, the side of my hip hurts pretty bad. But I did forget to do my stretches last night so maybe that's it.

I'm up to 15 minutes on the bike, and I do it in the morning for "fasted cardio", hehe. Gotta get it in somehow!

I am really missing running, especially this time of year. So desperately. The hubs and I signed up for a 2 mile race when I will be 10 weeks post op. I fully intend on walking and pushing the kids in the double stroller, but I couldn't not do it. It's my favorite race ever! I did the 5 mile run last year, and the 2 mile the year before. I just love everything about it. 

But hopefully by the fall I can at least start up running, if not be running 5ks by then! I want to do some races this year!

I'm going to leave a picture of my stitches. I actually go for my 2 week post op appt on Friday, and I'll get them removed, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment