Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 7 post op

I'm in my CPM machine right now, and it's set at a 90! That's what I was supposed to be at by 2 weeks post op! 

2 days ago I wrote that I ig he have overdone it by a trip to the grocery store ... It was the truth. So all day Saturday I did nothing but lay around all day, besides doing my exercises twice that day. It must have done the trick bc I feel great so far! Even though I've only been up for about 45 minutes. :) 

My lower back on the right side has been hurting a bit, like it did pre surgery. My doctor warned me it might not be related to FAI at all, but I was hoping it would so that annoying pain could go away. My friend who had the same surgery came over on Friday, and told me that it does. So I'm still holding out hope!

2 comments:

  1. I came over from your comment on my blog. I felt like I was reading about me when I read your bio no the side of your blog! I also had the back pain and it stayed post-op until just recently. I am now 2 months post-op and the back pain is gone. Be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use the cpm machine and do the stationary biking? I'm doing the cpm machine for 4-6 hours a day, but I'd love to start on my bike, too! Your blog has been helpful to me in my recovery!

    ReplyDelete